We are continuing with the FALL challenge for you from the
For the whole month the theme is Fall. To participate just use any of Serendipity's fall images or dies in your creation for a chance to win!
Just in case you need anything, this week’s sale is “Buy 3, Get the 4th Free”.
Offer good through Oct 22nd.
An additional challenge this time for the Design Team is to do a Halloween themed project. So, I have 3 Halloween cards to show you.
I just love these little trick-or-treaters! When I was a kid we dressed up in simple costumes like these. I wore the Witch costume my Grama made for many years and so did my sisters. And of course I was Casper the Friendly Ghost one year.
I cut the BOO die twice in black and orange and glued them together. I put a little Viva Crystal Clear on the moon for shine and some Wink of Stella Black Glitter pen here and there for shimmer.
Finished size is 5 1/2 x 4 7/8.
My next card is a mini at just 3 1/2" square! I colored the scene with a very different color sky for a change. There is lots of shimmer from my Wink of Stella clear pen but the photo doesn't show it.
For this card I die cut the owl with FUN FOAM! He is really THICK!
Finished size is an A-2.
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created!
The GUEST Designer joining us this month is Julia Stainton:
- Serendipity Stamps & Dies - Costume Kids Cling Set 1172 QCL, BOO die 036DD
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Cat's Eye - Blackbird Chalk
- Paper: Neenah Black Linen & Natural White, misc purple, misc DSP
- Other: Copics, Spellbinders - A2 Bracket Borders 1, Impression Obsession - Cats die set, VIVA Crystal Clear pen, Wink of Stella - clear and black, foam tape , Mini Perfect Layers, Martha Stewart Corner Bat punch
- Serendipity Stamps: Kitty and Jack 1325G
- Ink: Memento Black, Cat's Eye - Blackbird Chalk
- Paper: Neenah Black Linen & Natural White, misc gold and orange
- Other: Martha Stewart Corner Bat punch, foam tape, Mini Perfect Layers, Copics