We are having a special Fall Blog Hop to show off the great new images and dies for Serendipity Stamps Fall Release!
Hopefully you came from Marybeth Lopez's site:
I used this darling new stamp called Kitty and Jack for my Halloween card!
I had a great time coloring it with my Copics and I added some
Viva Clear Gloss Pen to the moon for some shine.
This sheer ribbon from my stash was the perfect compliment to the card.
The new BOO Die adds that little something inside my card.
I die cut it twice with black and green papers and layered it.
The finished size is 5 1/4 square.
Next you'll hop on to Vickie Zimmer's blog:
You have until Sept 1 to leave comments and the winner will be announced on Mary's blog on Sept 2.The Prize? A $20 gift code off your next order. There is a second chance to win - Like us and Share.
The Facebook winner will also receive $20 off their next order.
Here are all the sites in case you need them:
Mary's Blog http://www.serendipitystamps.com/blog/
Julie Warner http://thewritestuff.justwritedesigns.com/?cat=514
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Kitty and Jack 1325G
- Dies: Serendipity Stamps - Boo Die 036DD, Spellbinders - Labels One, Luscious Labels One, Grand Labels One
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Cat's Eye - Blackbird Chalk Ink
- Paper: Neenah - Natural White, Black Linen, Echo Park - Chillingsworth Manor 6x6
- Copics: B0000, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27, W3, W5, YG91, YG93, YG95, C1, C4, C6
- Other: Viva - Clear Glass Effects Gel, misc ribbon