Sunday, August 3, 2014

MoJo Monday 356 - Cats & Dogs

Mojo Monday 356 is Tall & Skinny!  
Their suggested size for your card is 3.5 x 5.5 or 3.5 x 6. 
 I went a little bigger at 6.5 x 4. 
 I needed the extra size to fit in all my elements.


I went to the Craft and Hobby Association Convention this week here in Atlanta and took a class hosted by Graphic 45.  I got the meet some of the great team that brings us Graphic 45 papers.  Their booth was beautiful and showcased the 3 new lines of paper coming out this month.  One of those lines is Raining Cats & Dogs.  I was able to get my hands on this paper (it was not for sale) and I created a few things from it.


Here is a closeup of the flower and leaves from the paper that I fussy cut.  The floral paper in this line is just beautiful!  And, the colors are outstanding.


Inside my card I used some paper scraps and a little flag from the Banners & Tags punch outs.
The liner is from Graphic 45's A Place in Time line, the backside of the December sheet.

Be sure to check out all the great cards in this week's challenge HERE!

  • Paper: Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs 12 x 12, 8 x 8 & 6 x 6, Banners & Tags, Neenah Black Linen
  • Ink: Cat's Eye - Charcoal Chalk Ink
  • Dies: Impression Obsession - Greetings Die Set, Spellbinders - Classic Circles
  • Other: Studio Calico - Enamel Dots - Black & Grey, Spellbinders M-Bossibilities embossing folder

1 comment:

Karen Amidon said...

Fabulous Miriam! Can't wait to see all the incredible things that you create with these papers! Love that new "Hello" die too!