Saturday, July 19, 2014

Come Away With Me card


Just a quick post for a new card I made with Graphic 45's Come Away With Me papers.
I did some fussy cutting on the people and car and popped them up with foam tape.  The stamp in the corner is from the matching chipboard collection.

I used the Anna Griffin large flourish die for the accent piece.  
I just LOVE that floral paper with the brown background.


Graphic 45 has started making Journaling Cards to match some of their collections.  
I used one inside my card.
Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Stamps: None!
  • Ink: Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink
  • Paper: Graphic 45 - Come Away With Me 12 x 12, Journaling Cards, peach and brown cardstock
  • Other: Graphic 45 - Come Away With Me - Chipboard 1, Anna Griffin - Flourish die

3 comments:

Karen Amidon said...

This is fabulous Miriam, you really make those papers come to life! Beautiful fussy cutting.

Cheryl said...

Oooo, vintage...I love it! The fussy cut images popped up look great, and that flourish die cut is fab! I like how you let the bottom part fall off the edge. I just might have to get some of that floral paper today, too.

Jean Bullock said...

very cool!