We have another Design Team challenge over at the Serendipity Stamps Blog Challenge! The theme for the month is still floral but this week we added Resist Techniques. If you want to play along for a prize you just need to use a Serendipity floral image or die. You have until the end of the month.
To be different I used the Smooch Spritz Resist Technique on the HELLO Background stamp instead of a flower image. And, I added a flower in the corner of the card to keep the theme correct.
I only used one shade of lavender paper and just inked some of it with Shaded Lilac.
Finished size is 4 5/8 x 6.
This week's sale is Buy 3, get the 4th free!
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created:
- Stamps and Dies: Serendipity Stamps - Hello World 1301L, Flower Pop 1304QCL, Hello Word die 027DD
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac, Versamark
- Paper: Neenah Solar White & Black Linen, misc lavender card stock
- Spellbinders - Rose Creations dies
- Other: Mini Perfect Layers, black brad, Clear embossing powder, heat gun, Smooch Spray- Vanilla Shimmer