For the month of MAY we have a new challenge at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog! It's FLOWERS. Each member of the Design Team has chosen a letter from the FLORAL ALPHABET set. I colored my Gladiolas with Copics.
I don't usually go pastel but I wanted to shake things up a bit. My card is die cut with the new Spellbinders Labels 34. I embossed the cream layer with the Imperial Gold Labels 34.
If you want to join our challenge for a chance at winning a prize you can find the details HERE.
The finished size of my card is 4 1/8 x 4 1/8.
The current special at Serendipity is 20% off the Alphabet category until
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created:
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - G - Gladiola 506E
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah - Natural White, green, orange, black card stock
- Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 34, Imperial Gold Labels 34
- Other: Mini Perfect Layers, black twine, misc flowers, IO border die
- Copics: E50, 53, 95, 97, C3, RV00, R81, G40, 43, Y15