Sunday, May 11, 2014

Butterfly Boxed Card Set

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!  I will be spending it with my parents and sister's families having brunch.  I'm hoping for nice weather!  
Today I have a boxed set of cards to show you.  I used Bo Bunny's Primrose paper to make it.


Here is the backside of the box.  It measures 4 3/4 x 3 3/8.  
I used my Envelope Punch Board to make the box and envelopes.


This pic shows the box open.  Remember to decorate your box before you assemble it!


Here is one of the cards and a few envelopes.  I used the matching Bo Bunny Primrose Journaling Cards for decorating.  They come in 2 sizes and I just cut them smaller where needed.  I used them for the fronts and insides of the cards.


 Of course I fussy cut some of the butterflies from the 12 x 12 paper.  
They make great embellishments!


I used some Serendipity Stamps birthday stamps for the outsides.  
This set can be seen at Impressive Ideas in Roswell, Georgia.

  • Stamps & Die: Serendipity Stamps - Floral Butterfly die, Happy Birthday stamps
  • Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink
  • Paper: Bo Bunny - Primrose 12 x 12 & Journaling Cards, misc green card stock
  • Other: Envelope Punch Board

4 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I just LOVE the box and have been looking for a reason to buy the Envelope Punch Board and have one now.... Thanks!
This is such a Beautiful project, can't pick out just one thing I like best. I think it's just Lovely, Great papers too!!!

Karen Amidon said...

So glad that you posted these Miriam, they are beautiful! It's that gift you have for combining papers and embellishments that always wows me! Enjoy your family today!

Cheryl said...

Oh wow, Miriam! This set is stunning! I just love the box, and all the coordinating envelopes. All the detail is yummy! Unfortunately, if I owned this set, I'd never send a single card to anyone from it...I'd want to keep it for myself! LOL! Have a wonderful Mothers Day with your family!

Jean Bullock said...

Gorgeous cards and box. Really fabulous!