Friday, March 7, 2014

JustRite & G45 Couture

Lately I've been into JustRite stamp sets and this one looked good with Graphic 45's Couture Collection.  There are so many stamps in each set - enough for inside and outside!

I finally broke down and bought Spellbinders Labels 29 and used them on this card.  The stamps are designed to go with that nesting die set.  It helps that Graphic 45 makes lots of matching embellishments with each paper line.  That's where I got those pretty flowers!  They make it so easy.  Just punch out the flowers, ink the edges and glue together!

Inside I stamped my sentiment, the scroll and the flowers in the corner.  I left enough room to write a note.  I forgot what size this one is but you can see it if you go by Impressive Ideas in Roswell.
Have a great weekend!
  • Stamps: JustRite - Special Gifts Labels 29 (clear)
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Broken China, Cat's Eye - Blackbird Chalk Ink
  • Paper: Graphic 45 - Couture 8x8 & 6x6 & Flowers, black cardstock
  • Spellbinders: Labels 29
  • Other: Copics, Perfect Layers, misc ribbon

No comments: