Thursday, March 13, 2014

Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition

As most of you know I'm crazy about Graphic 45 Papers, Staples and embellishments!  Even more so now that the Botanical Tea, By the Sea and Good 'Ol Sport lines have come out.  So, I'm auditioning for the 2014 Design Team.  This post shows some of my projects for Round 1 of the audition. 

First up is a card I made with the beautiful Couture paper.  Feathers and lace make for an elegant card. The Banners make a perfect layered embellishment in the upper left corner.

Here is a card I made with the traditional 12 Days of Christmas paper.  The images in this line were spectacular!  It was easy to make non-traditional colored cards and projects with it.

During the Christmas season I taught a Holiday card class with the 12 Days of Christmas line and these are some of the cards we made in class.  We used the fun Tags and Pockets to embellish the cards.

I had so much fun with the whimsical Mother Goose line.  The strong colors with black made for projects that always popped!

 Last spring I made a garden scrapbook with Graphic 45's Regular Tag Album and the Secret Garden line.  There was a tutorial on Graphic 45's blog and I just had to make one!  This is the front cover.



 Inside the book I embellished with die cuts, fussy cut images, Banners and stickers.
Above is the back cover.  I used the matching Chipboard and Banners which makes it so easy to put a pretty book together.

Last year I taught 4 card classes with the Place in Time line.  Above are 3 of the 6 cards we made in the Place in Time 2 class (April, May, June).  These classes were my best sellers in 2013.

Here are 3 of the cards for the Place in Time 4 class.  These cards were good for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I mixed in the 6x6 paper pad from French Country.  Another great thing about Graphic 45 is that you can combine different paper lines together successfully!


The Secret Garden line was so popular that I did both book and card classes with it!  Above are some of the cards from the class.  I always use Graphic 45's matching stamps on the inside of my cards.

Wish me luck with the Design Team audition!!

10 comments:

Janet Hickey said...

Miriam, Your projects are incredible and incredibly inspiring. Good Luck! Janet

Adair said...

Your work is absolutely stunning! No one can beat Graphic 45's rich colors!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! You use this line of papers a lot and you certainly do a great job showcasing the line!! Excellent work!

Karen Amidon said...

Miriam, you have such an eye for using so many colors and patterns together and still keeping it clean and fabulous! Soooo talented! Good luck

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck. All your cards and projects with Graphic 45 are so well done and so artistic. I love seeing them.

BHS

Annette Green said...

Wonderful projects! Best of luck to you!

Suzette said...

Best of luck, Miriam! You are so inspiring - I hope Graphic 45 sees in you what we do!

Charee Filimoehala said...

Miriam, beautiful work! Your cards are stunning, yet approachable, we love that! Also, thank you for spreading the G45 love and teaching classes with our product. Happy Papercrafting! -Charee

Jenny Potter said...

Beautiful projects! Good luck!
Smiles
Jen

AhBrightWings said...

Really love these. While I greatly admire the talent and time that goes into so many cards, many of the ones on line strike me as being over-the-top. It looks as if someone just started gluing on grandma's apron, and old curtains. Yours are crisp and clean, with just enough embellishment. Good luck!