Better late than never with my MOJO Monday 330 entry! The deadline is tonight! Once again they have provided us with a great layout. I had my new IO Cupid die out so I went with it!
Here is my card at a different angle. It measures 3 1/2 x 6. I used Authentique's 6x6 Bundle paper and some black card stock.
I layered the dies with black to make them pop. The cupid is raised with foam tape.
Inside I die cut the cupid out of my liner paper for the negative image. I added an Impression Obsession sentiment to finish it off. Below is the layout I used.
- Stamps: Impression Obsession - Love is all you need
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Authentique - Bundle 6x6, Neenah - Solar White, misc black
- Dies: Impression Obsession - Cupids, Spellbinders - Opulent Ovals, Hearts
- Other: Perfect Layers, Martha Stewart heart border punch