Saturday, January 18, 2014

Graphic 45 Typography

I love the bold colors of Graphic 45's Typography paper!  I finally got around to make a tag card with it.  There are some great quotes about art and friends in this collection

I added lots of goodies on this card including a flower I made and some swirling rhinestones.  I used all Typography paper to make my die cuts.

Inside I used some Place in Time monthly paper.  The swirl is just an added bonus!
  • Stamps: None!
  • Ink: Colorbox - Cat's Eye - Blackbird
  • Paper:  Graphic 45 - Typography 8x8, Place in Time monthly sheet, Neenah - Black Linen
  • Dies: Spellbinders - Rose Creations, Fancy Tags 3
  • Other: May Arts - black ribbon, Prima rhinestone swirl, Bow Easy, Perfect Layers

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Gorgeous tag - love it!
Sandy

Shirley said...

Okay, now, I am totally in love with the colors, your design, and that rose is gorgeous too! I really like how you did the inside too, with the flourishes on the right!