Today I have a FLIP card to share with you. Sizzix has come out with a bunch of FLIP card dies and they help in making an easy FLIP card! All you have to do is run it through your die cut machine twice. Once with card stock for your base and once (or twice) with your patterned paper.
It isn't easy to photograph a FLIP card and this image shows you how it opens. You can decorate the back of the FLIP opening or leave it blank to write a message.
Here is a close up of the detail. The sentiment, butterfly and leaf are from the same Flourishes set, Old Tea Rose. Finished size is 5 x 5.
Enjoy and Happy New Year!
- Stamps: Flourishes - Old Tea Rose
- Ink: Versafine - Smokey Gray
- Paper: Bo Bunny - Pincushion 12 x 12, Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White 110lb
- Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Circles, Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Card, Majestic Flip-its
- Other: Bow Easy, misc white ribbon