Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog has a great challenge this week! Make a gift or tag using a Serendipity product. EASY! Why not play along for the chance to win a prize?
I've made two tags for the challenge this week. My first tag uses the Ornament die cut apart and glued to the corners of my green layer. This tag measures 4 1/2 x 3.
Tag #2 has a string of cute little mittens! These were so much fun to color.
I put Ranger's Crackle Accents on the tree and blue package for shine and texture. This tag measures 4 1/2 x 3.
Serendipity's coupon this week is for 40% off the HIGHEST priced item in your cart! Use coupon code "40fromhigh1113" It is good through November 27.
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created:Anya Schrier
- Stamp: Serendipity - To 166a & From 165a (on sale!)
- Ink: Versafine - Crimson Red
- Paper: Bazzill Heavyweight - Red Hot, Green, Neenah Solar White, Jillibean Soup - Fresh Basil 12 x 12
- Nellie's Dies - Multi Frame Dies - Rectangle 3
- Other: Martha Holly punch, red rhinestones, SU! ribbon
- Stamp: Serendipity - Mittens on Line 934E, To 166a
- Ink: Versafine - Crimson Red, Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Bazzill lavendar, Neenah Solar White
- Copics: R35, R37, G41, G43, G46, B63, B66, E01, E42, E43, BG000
- Other: EK Success punch, Ranger Crackle Accents, SU! ribbon, Perfect Layers