Happy Fall! It is my 5th week as Guest Designer for Prickley Pear Stamps and I have a cute little squirrel to show you! I colored him up with Copics and paired him with this fun acorn paper for fall. His acorn is paper pieced and I sponged on Old Paper Ink around the edges.
I had this die cut leaf in my stash and I backed it with the same paper as the acorn.
Finished size is 4 1/4 square.
Check out the Prickley Pear blog for lots of fun ideas!
- Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps- Nutty
- Ink: Memento - Espresso Truffle, Ranger Distress - Old Paper
- Paper: Bo Bunny - Apple Cider 6x6, Neenah Natural White, Bazzill - Candy Bar
- Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 1 & Grand Labels 1
- Copics: E41, 42, 23, 44, G20, 24
- Other: Marianne leaf die