Thursday, November 7, 2013

Prickley Pear #5

Happy Fall!  It is my 5th week as Guest Designer for Prickley Pear Stamps and I have a cute little squirrel to show you!  I colored him up with Copics and paired him with this fun acorn paper for fall.  His acorn is paper pieced and I sponged on Old Paper Ink around the edges.

I had this die cut leaf in my stash and I backed it with the same paper as the acorn.
Finished size is 4 1/4 square.

Check out the Prickley Pear blog for lots of fun ideas!

  • Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps- Nutty
  • Ink: Memento - Espresso Truffle, Ranger Distress - Old Paper
  • Paper: Bo Bunny - Apple Cider 6x6, Neenah Natural White, Bazzill - Candy Bar
  • Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 1 & Grand Labels 1
  • Copics: E41, 42, 23, 44, G20, 24
  • Other: Marianne leaf die

No comments: