Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Serendipity Fabric Challenge

We have a fun challenge for you this week over at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog!  Just add any fabric to your project and use a Serendipity image or die.  Ribbon doesn't count!

I used natural colored burlap on my ocean themed card.  I thought it looked good with the Sea Horse image and blue colors.  After I stamped my image I reverse masked it and dabbed on color with a sponge.  The mask keeps the color inside the lines.

The image needed a little something for interest so I die cut some long grass and added it to the image.  Just the right touch I think!

Here is the inside of the card.  It is so quick and easy to decorate the inside since I have my ink and supplies already out!  Finished size is an A2.

Serendipity is offering a 40% Off coupon! The code is "40fromhigh713" and is good through July 31!

Coming soon.....a blog hop with new products!
Check out what the rest of the talented Design Team created:



  • Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Sea Horse 994D, Thinking of You Small 617B
  • Ink: Versafine - Deep Lagoon, Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
  • Paper: Echo Park - A Perfect Summer 6x6, Neenah - Solar White, kraft card stock
  • Other: Perfect Layers, Impression Obsession - Grass die, May Arts - Natural Burlap

1 comment:

Jeanne J. said...

You picked the perfect fabric to go with your seahorse Miriam - this reminds me of a fishermans net - or sea grass. It looks weathered by the sun and just wonderful in contrast to the cool blue colored image.