I'm here to help the Color Throwdown Challenge celebrate their 5th year! I was a past Guest Designer for them and was thrilled to be invited to play along this week. They have some bright, summery colors for you to use.
I think this Art Impressions image is hilarious and plan to make a bunch of cards with it. Inside the sentiment finishes...."when it's your birthday, not mine!
Check out the Color Throwdown blog for a list of all participating alumni and Guest Designers, and for a list of all the prizes that are available for you to win if you participate in the challenge!
- Stamps: Art Impressions - Golden Oldies UMU1484, What a Feelin' UMG1942
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, SU! DSP & Bermuda Bay, PTI - Kraft
- Copics: BG11, 13; Y13, 21; E00, 01, 41, 43; RV32, 34; C1
- Other: Perfect Layers, PTI die