Center Step is the theme again for the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. It was such a hit last year we decided to do it again! I used a busy paper line by Bo Bunny called C'est La Vie for my card and dragonfly. I love stamping on patterned paper and this line begs for it.
My card is 5 1/2 square and here is a tutorial on how to make one.
Here is the inside of my card. It is an odd shape so I just did a liner on the lower part.
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created!
We would love for you to play along in our challenge for a prize.
See the details HERE.
This week's sale is 20% off Baby and Childhood stamps through March 27.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Butterfly Dragonfly Honeybee Background - 465G
- Dies: Serendipity Stamps - Floral Dragonfly 1256ED, Floral Dragonfly Outline 1256EOD
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Color Box - Blackbird chalk
- Paper: Bo Bunny - C'est La Vie 12x12, PTI Kraft
- Other: Bo Bunny C'est La Vie accessories, LUXE-There's the RUB rub ons, May Arts Black Lace ribbon & black twine