I am back again as Guest Designer for the Color Throwdown Challenge. I love this week's colors that were picked by Denise because they lend themselves to nature. Two shades of purple along with 2 shades of green were perfect for my floral border.
I did some masking so the flowers and leaves could be close or overlapping. The swirly frame behind the image is a square frame that I cut into 4 pieces so it would be the right size to frame my work.
Finished size is 5 1/2 square.
Check out the CTD blog to play along and see what the Design Team created this week.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Life Lines, Summer Blossom, Tiny Flowers & Tags
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, SU! Garden Green, Concord Grape & Black
- Copics: Y11, YR31, G40, G43, YG13, YG17, V12, V17, BV31, BV34
- Spellbinders: Fleur de Lis Squares
- Other: Bow Easy, green pearls, SU! Celery ribbon, Perfect Layers