I just love this poinsettia image by Flourishes. It is pretty whether it is colored in red, pink or just a highlight of green. After coloring it with Copics I cut it out and used foam tape to adhere it to this card.
I don't usually pair whimsical paper with a traditional image but in this case, I think it works.
I've entered this card in the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #154 this week. The theme is Christmas/Winter. Play along and link your project up here. Finished size is 5.5 square.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Poinsettia & Pine
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, Bo Bunny Mistletoe 6x6, Bazzill red dot cardstock, black & dark green cardstock
- Copics: R35, R37, G20, G28, G40, G43, G46, G85, G94, YG61, YG63, Y21, Y26
- Other: MFT - Large Flourish die, Perfect Layers