Just a quick post to show this Christmas card I made. I love this image by Flourishes and finally bought it this year. I had a great time coloring it up all kinds of different ways. It seemed to go nicely with this new Spellbinders die.
I hope you all had a great holiday!
- Stamps: Flourishes - Winter Bouquets
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, PTI - Kraft, misc green & red cardstock
- Spellbinders: Flourish Trim, Labels 25
- Other: Copics, glitter glue