This week I decided to play along with two challenges. For colors I picked the Color Throwdown #220 and for the design I liked MOJO Monday's # 269 challenge. This card is brighter than I usually make but it is a good thing to step out of your comfort zone! The finished size is 5 1/4 square.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Dear Santa
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah - Natural White, SU! DSP Cherry Cobbler & Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade
- Copics: R32, R35, R37, R39, BG0000, BG45, YG21, YG23, YG25, N1, N3, N5, N8, Y23
- Other: Perfect Layers, May Arts ribbon, rhinestones, Spellbinders - Floral Ovals