Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween - Outlines

With Halloween just a few days away I just had to post this card.  I took the Outlines Halloween collage stamp and stamped it on a bunch of different papers.  I cut the squares apart and layered them on the original image.  I ended up making 6 of these cards.  They are time consuming but fun to assemble.  I used a little Copic color here and there.  I added some glitter glue for sparkle and black Enamel Accents for shine.

I entered this card into the Red Carpet Studio card challenge.  Make a card with a pumpkin and Halloween theme!

Finished size is 5.5 inches square.
  • Stamps: Outlines - Halloween Collage
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Paper: Neenah - Solar White, misc dsp, black textured cardstock
  • Other: Copics, Enamel Accents, glitter glue in clear and yellow

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Love your card. So friendly and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.

Tonya G.
RCS CDT