Tuesday, October 16, 2012

G45 OCS Mini Book

I have another Graphic 45 Mini Book to show you!  This one is made with Olde Curiosity Shoppe paper and Chipboard Tags.  The front cover has a chipboard frame and I added the picture behind it and the butterflies in the corners.  The other decorations are on the frame.

Here are some of the inside pages.  I cut out the butterflies by hand and the four green ladies tag is a sticker.  Below is the back cover.  More fussy-cutting and layers.  Like the others I've made, this one is 4 x 3.  I hope your week started off great!

  • Stamps: None!
  • Ink: Cat's Eye - Lava Black & Chestnut Roan for inking edges
  • Paper: Graphic 45 - Olde Curiosity Shoppe 8x8, SU! Natural Ivory
  • Other: Graphic 45 - Olde Curiosity Shoppe Chipboard Tags & stickers, rhinestones, Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!
qkk