This week's challenge at Serendipity Stamps is to make a 70's card. We could use 70's looking paper, colors and/or image. I thought these cute button mushrooms looked 70's-ish! And, who could forget all that orange and avocado green? The ribbon reminded me of all those macrame projects I made (necklaces & plant hangers). Finished size is 4 3/4 square.
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created!Serendipity’s special is to Buy 3 Items & get the 4th one free.
Ends September 12th.
- Stamps - Serendipity Stamps: Button Mushrooms 987E
- Ink: Memento - Espresso Truffle, Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, Echo Park - Chillingsworth Manor 6x6, brown cardstock
- Copics: YR0000, YR27, E30, E31, E97, YG13, YG93
- Other: American Crafts ribbon, Ranger Enamel Accents, SU! Woodgrain embossing folder, Perfect Layers