Monday, September 17, 2012

Postage Card - G45 Bird Song

I wanted to create a vintage "postal" card with my new Bird Song paper so I ripped a page out of an old book for my base to start.  I stamped it with a postmark and an asian postal stamp to make the base more interesting. 

Then, I just layered my paper on a red card base and added the scalloped border.

The embellishment is a chipboard tag with a sheer black ribbon tied on it.  The little scallop peeking out from behind it is a tiny diecut (Labels 20).
It is a little unusual in size - 4 3/4 x 6 3/8.
  • Stamps: Hero Arts - Asia C2208, Rubber Stampede - Vacation Postmark 2834C
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Cat's Eye - Lava Black
  • Paper: Graphic 45 - Bird Song 8x8, SU! Riding Hood Red, Black, old book page
  • Spellbinders dies: Labels 20, Asian Accents
  • Other: G45 Bird Song chipboard tags 2, Cuttlebug embossing folder, mini key, black twine, sheer black ribbon, Perfect Layers, foam tape

No comments: