I wanted to create a vintage "postal" card with my new Bird Song paper so I ripped a page out of an old book for my base to start. I stamped it with a postmark and an asian postal stamp to make the base more interesting.
Then, I just layered my paper on a red card base and added the scalloped border.
The embellishment is a chipboard tag with a sheer black ribbon tied on it. The little scallop peeking out from behind it is a tiny diecut (Labels 20).
It is a little unusual in size - 4 3/4 x 6 3/8.
- Stamps: Hero Arts - Asia C2208, Rubber Stampede - Vacation Postmark 2834C
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Cat's Eye - Lava Black
- Paper: Graphic 45 - Bird Song 8x8, SU! Riding Hood Red, Black, old book page
- Spellbinders dies: Labels 20, Asian Accents
- Other: G45 Bird Song chipboard tags 2, Cuttlebug embossing folder, mini key, black twine, sheer black ribbon, Perfect Layers, foam tape