Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Witch

Halloween is only about a month away so here is a card to inspire your Halloween creativity!  I used both Graphic 45 paper and stamps to make this one.  The witch image is colored with Copics and I added glitter glue to the moon for some sparkle. 
This came together quickly because I had the die cuts already cut and just sitting on my desk.  When I get a new set of dies I almost always cut out a set of them with black or white paper and leave them on my desk so I will use them.  That way, they don't just get put away and forgotten.
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Neenah Natural White, Graphic 45 - Happy Hauntings 8x8 pad, PTI Black cardstock
  • Dies: Spellbinder - Classic Circles, Blossom; Cheery Lynn - Spider Web
  • Other: Copics, glitter glue, Martha bat punch, Perfect Layers, foam tape.

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome Halloween card Miriam! Hugs ~S~