Halloween is only about a month away so here is a card to inspire your Halloween creativity! I used both Graphic 45 paper and stamps to make this one. The witch image is colored with Copics and I added glitter glue to the moon for some sparkle.
This came together quickly because I had the die cuts already cut and just sitting on my desk. When I get a new set of dies I almost always cut out a set of them with black or white paper and leave them on my desk so I will use them. That way, they don't just get put away and forgotten.
- Stamps: G45 Cling - Happy Haunting 3
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, Graphic 45 - Happy Hauntings 8x8 pad, PTI Black cardstock
- Dies: Spellbinder - Classic Circles, Blossom; Cheery Lynn - Spider Web
- Other: Copics, glitter glue, Martha bat punch, Perfect Layers, foam tape.