My new Bo Bunny paper and a fall wreath were right in line with this week's Color Throwdown challenge! I stamped the wreath on some MME dsp so it wouldn't be so bright and colored it up with Copics. I used some yellows for the sunflowers: Y15, YR 23, 31, greens for the leaves: YG 91 and 95. I colored the other blooms with red and orange: YR27 and R37.
I broke out some of my new Spellbinders dies for layers beneath the image.
Finished size is 5x5.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Wreaths of all Seasons
- Ink: Memento - Espresso Truffle
- Paper: MME dsp, Bo Bunny - Apple Cider 6x6, SU! Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
- Spellbinders dies: Marvelous Squares, Labels 26
- Other: SU! ribbon, Copics