Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Wreath - CTD 209

My new Bo Bunny paper and a fall wreath were right in line with this week's Color Throwdown challenge! I stamped the wreath on some MME dsp so it wouldn't be so bright and colored it up with Copics.  I used some yellows for the sunflowers: Y15, YR 23, 31, greens for the leaves: YG 91 and 95.  I colored the other blooms with red and orange: YR27 and R37.

I broke out some of my new Spellbinders dies for layers beneath the image. 
Finished size is 5x5.

  • Stamps: Flourishes - Wreaths of all Seasons
  • Ink: Memento - Espresso Truffle
  • Paper: MME dsp, Bo Bunny - Apple Cider 6x6, SU! Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
  • Spellbinders dies: Marvelous Squares, Labels 26
  • Other: SU! ribbon, Copics

3 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautiful.... Love those new Nesties!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love how you framed the colored image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

Lynn Put said...

Absolutely beautiful job on your card Miriam! I really like the detail of your layered mats and your wonderful coloring! Congrats on being this week's Featured Stamper over at the Color Throwdown!