Saturday, August 4, 2012

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #180

This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge is a fun one!  They want you to CASE a Flourishes Design Team Member's card.  Easy for me since I CASE a LOT of them!
I remember when I saw this great card made by Tammy Hershberger I just fell in LOVE!
Isn't it colorful?!  So, I put a veggie twist on mine with the Cosmo Cricket veggie paper. I tore out a recipe from an old paperback recipe book for the background just like Tammy did.  I paper pieced the mug with matching patterned paper and even stitched a ziz-zag seam across the bottom.  Thanks for the inspiration TAMMY!
  • Stamps: Flourishes - Mix-N-Mugs
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Garden Variety 6x6, SU! Poppy Parade & Kraft, Neenah - Natural White
  • Other: Spellbinders - Classic Rectanges, SU! ribbon, bakers twine, Copics, MS tag punch, sewing machine & white thread, deckle scissors, silver pearls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute
qkk