I love this week's ColourQ challenge colors! I was in San Francisco earlier this week and my sister took me to Golden Gate Park to see the Dahlia Dell. The peak is in August so we were a little early. One of the most beautiful ones I saw was a Creekside Genevieve. I attempted to color one just like it.
I only used R29 and 0. Finished size is 4.5 square.
- Stamps: Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps - Dahlia
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, SU! Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Basic Black
- Spellbinders - Scalloped Squares
- Other: Copics - R29 & 0, SU! Ribbon, Black pearls, Perfect Layers, Bow Easy