We are having a fun Blog Hop for Serendipity Stamp's new Floral Butterfly and Dragonfly Stamps and matching dies! I have made one card for each. I love the fancy detail on the overlay dies! I used white Fun Foam for the butterfly detail.
Visit each Design Team member’s blog and leave a comment. You have until Friday, May 25th. On that day Mary will pick one random commenter and that person will get their choice of a FREE Butterfly or Dragonfly Stamp and Die set!
Check out what the rest of the design team made and be sure to leave a comment:
and Spring & Summer Guest Designer - Kris Breach
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Miss You 373D
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Webster's Pages - Hollywood Vogue 6x6, SU! Always Artichoke, More Mustard & Black
- Dies: Serendipity Stamps - Floral Dragonfly Outline 1256EOD & Floral Dragonfly 1256ED, Floral Butterfly Outline 1255EOD & Floral Butterfly 1255ED, Spellbinders - Grand Big Scalloped Circle, Grand Circles, Grand Scalloped Squares
- Other: Recollections - swirl rhinestones & pearls, Copic Marker - Black, white organza ribbon, Bow Easy, corner rounder, white fun foam, Perfect Layers