There is a great color challenge this week at the Color Throwdown. It includes the colors Tempting Turquoise, Dusty Durango, Pear Pizazz and Pumpkin Pie. I used some Basic Grey paper called Mellow. The blue was a little off but it was close enough!
Recently I bought some Grand Circle and Grand Big Scalloped Circle dies and couldn't wait to use them. The card base is the smallest scalloped circle die and it measures about 4.5 inches.
I added some Liquid Applique to the bunny's tail and heated it up with my heat gun so it would puff up. Have a great Easter!
- Stamp: The Stamp Barn - Easter Bunny
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: SU! Pear Pizazz, Natural White & Marina Mist, Basic Grey - Mellow 6x6
- Spellbinders - Grand Circles, Classic Circles, Grand Big Scalloped Circles
- Other: Liquid Applique, heat gun, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Copic E41