I really wanted to use my new peony wreath stamp this week and I found 2 challenges I could use it for! First is the Color Throwdown CTD185 and the second is Deconstructingjen 45 for the layout.
I colored my Flourishes wreath with Copics, cut it out and layered it with some Spellbinder die cuts. Keeping gray in the color scheme wasn't easy even though I love gray. I highlighted the wreath with gray, stamped the sentiment in gray and matted the largest layer with gray.
It is a tent style card that measures 5 x 6 3/8.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Mother's Words of Wisdom
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Smokey Gray
- Paper: Neenah - Bright White, SU! Black & Lucky Limeade & Basic Gray, MME - Love Me 6x6
- Copics: R81, R83, R85, RV00, N1, YG25, YG93, Y21, Y35
- Spellbinders - Petite Scalloped Circles, Splendid Circles, Classic Circles
- Other: black rhinestone swirls, Perfect Layers