The Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge for this past week was a card design by Silke! I LOVE long cards so her design was right up my alley. I got my inspiration from Maki with her Magnolia card and also from Silke. She used a floral stamp all over her background. It took quite a long time to color this but it was fun!
Finished size is 8.5 x 4 so it would fit in a business envelope.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Magnolias
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Bright White, SU! Wild Wasabi & Basic Black
- Copics: Y32, G40, G43, G46, RV91, BV0000, BV20
- Spellbinders: Fancy Tags 2, Ironworks, Labels 18
- Other: Perfect Layers, Copic MultiLiner, rhinestones