There is a pretty color scheme challenge over at Flourishes this week! To see the colors and challenge, click here. I LOVE their new Calla Lilies set and used the big image for this sympathy card. I popped the circle and then added another layer of leaves on top.
Finished size is 5x5.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Calla Lillies, Endless Creations - With Sympathy
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, SU! Chocolate Chip, Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden 6x6
- Copics: YG91, YG93, YG95, E95, E81, Y23, 0
- Other: Spellbinders - Classic Circles, SU! punches, green pearls