Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Repeat Impressions - Sketch Challenge Feb 22

It's time for another Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge!  For this challenge I used the darling Spring Chick stamp to go with my Basic Grey paper.  After stamping and heat embossing the image I colored it, cut it out with a die and layered it with foam tape on another matching die cut. 
I layered my papers, wrapped a ribbon around them and matted them with peach cardstock.  Finished size is 5 1/8 square.

You can find the details for this challenge on The House that Stamps Built.  You can also see the design team's sketch cards there.  A $25 gift certificate for Repeat Impressions merchandise is up for grabs, so be sure to play along! 
  • Stamps:  Repeat Impressions - Spring Chick 1311-J
  • Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Paper: Neenah Solar White, Basic Grey - Picadilly 6x6, SU! Peach and Limeade
  • Copic: BG0000, YR65, C0, Y11, Y13, Y15
  • Other: BG button, SU! ribbon, Perfect Layers, DMC floss, Spellbinders Labels 4, clear EP
wiwf2212

3 comments:

Lynette said...

What a pretty combination of papers, and a darling image. Love the shape of the image panel, too.

Cheri said...

Miriam, this is just so adorable. What a great card! I love the papers you paired with the adorable image.

joy said...

Love how you colored the sweet chick! -- Oh, how your card makes me long for spring!