It's time for another Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge! For this challenge I used the darling Spring Chick stamp to go with my Basic Grey paper. After stamping and heat embossing the image I colored it, cut it out with a die and layered it with foam tape on another matching die cut.
I layered my papers, wrapped a ribbon around them and matted them with peach cardstock. Finished size is 5 1/8 square.
You can find the details for this challenge on The House that Stamps Built. You can also see the design team's sketch cards there. A $25 gift certificate for Repeat Impressions merchandise is up for grabs, so be sure to play along!
- Stamps: Repeat Impressions - Spring Chick 1311-J
- Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Basic Grey - Picadilly 6x6, SU! Peach and Limeade
- Copic: BG0000, YR65, C0, Y11, Y13, Y15
- Other: BG button, SU! ribbon, Perfect Layers, DMC floss, Spellbinders Labels 4, clear EP