It's time for another Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge and this time it was Joy's turn to choose! She wanted us to use leftover items on our desk to make our card. So, I used some red cardstock and patterned paper leftover from making some Valentines.
I stamped my rose wreath and colored it with Copics then cut it out leaving a small white border. The red layer is hand cut too.
My finished card is 6.25 x 4.5.
Head on over to The House that Stamps Built to see what the other Rock Star's created and to check out the details of the challenge. Play along with our challenge and get the chance to win a prize!
- Stamps: Repeat Impressions - Rose Heart Wreath 101-P, Happy Valentine's Day 1203-F
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Echo Park - Yours Truly 6x6, SU! Riding Hood Red & Black cardstock
- Copics: R35, R39, R81, R85, G43, G46
- Other: Perfect Layers, red rhinestone