Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tri-Fold Pears - FTTC 150

This week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge over at Flourishes is to make a tri-fold card so I inked up my new pear set and got to work.  I had the best time coloring this image after I picked out the paper I planned to use.  I love coloring large images with my Copics but don't have very many.
My card is large, 6 x 6.  I used 12 x 12 black cardstock for the base and had to add the third flap since the paper needed to be 6 x 18.
I cut the center out of the cardstock and patterned paper with an octagon die.  Coloring the sentiment layer was as much fun as the front image!
  • Stamps:  Flourishes - Pears SS 177, Life Lines SS115
  • Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia
  • Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Basic Grey - Origins, black cardstock
  • Copics:  Y13, Y15, Y21, E11, E13, E15, E18, YR30, B0000, YG61, YG63, YG67
  • Other: Spellbinders - Lg Octagon die, SU! ribbon, Perfect Layers

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! It's stunning!!! Those pears look juicy and sweet--just right for picking and eating! :) Thanks for joining us at FTTC! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF...happy New Year! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season?!?

Your card is gorgeous, love the CAS design and the coloring is really amazing...the pears look so real...totally yummy!!! Thanks for joining us this week :) !!! Hugs ~S~