This week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge over at Flourishes is to make a tri-fold card so I inked up my new pear set and got to work. I had the best time coloring this image after I picked out the paper I planned to use. I love coloring large images with my Copics but don't have very many.
My card is large, 6 x 6. I used 12 x 12 black cardstock for the base and had to add the third flap since the paper needed to be 6 x 18.
I cut the center out of the cardstock and patterned paper with an octagon die. Coloring the sentiment layer was as much fun as the front image!
- Stamps: Flourishes - Pears SS 177, Life Lines SS115
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Basic Grey - Origins, black cardstock
- Copics: Y13, Y15, Y21, E11, E13, E15, E18, YR30, B0000, YG61, YG63, YG67
- Other: Spellbinders - Lg Octagon die, SU! ribbon, Perfect Layers