The challenge over at Serendipity Stamps this week is to make a calendar page! I've made a few matching spring months so I could use bright colors. I used my computer (Excel) to make my calendars. Don't forget, April 8 is Easter and May 13 is Mother's Day
Finished size is 6.25 x 5.5.
Check out what the rest of the design team made:
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - April 588F and May 589F
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Echo Park - For the Record 6x6, Neenah Solar White, SU! Garden Green, Poppy Parade and Daffodil
- Copics: BG70, BG72, R24, R29, G82, Y35, YR31
- Other: Spellbinders - Petite Ovals, Prima and Recollections flowers, Glossy Accents, black and white pearls, Perfect Layers