Flutter By Wednesdays is having a Bright Colors Challenge so I thought this would be the perfect card for it! They want you to use bright colors with your butterfly, angel or fairy image. Graphic 45's new Tropical Travelogue Paper has the most beautiful combination of bright colors. I used their 8x8 paper pad for this.
Just Rite has a new clear set called Botanical Butterflies. It has a great assortment of butterfly and floral images. I may do a whole series of cards with this stamp and paper combo! I stamped the butterfly image and cut it out with a Spellbinder Circle die then colored it with Copic Markers. The sentiment was stamped first then cut out with a ribbon banner die. I left it in the die and airbrushed it with a Copic Marker for drama. Both the image and sentiment were adhered with foam tape.
- Stamps: JustRite - Botanical Butterflies
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, green, blue and black cardstock, Graphic 45 - Tropical Travelogue 8x8
- Spellbinders dies: Classic Circles, Ribbon Banners, Big Scalloped Circles LG
- Other: Copic Markers, ABS, Perfect Layers, black nailheads