It's time for another Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge! For this challenge I used the Rocking Chair stamp to go with my Stampin' UP! paper. After stamping the image with blue ink I colored it with Copics. I stamped the sentiment in brown and airbrushed both with Copic marker E07.
I added some layers and a button and its done!
Finished size is 5 x 6.75.
You can find the details on The House that Stamps Built. You can also see the design team's sketch cards there. A $25 gift certificate for Repeat Impressions stamps is up for grabs, so be sure to play along!
- Stamps: Repeat Impressions: Rocking Chair 2627-I, Where we Love 3905-I
- Ink: Versafine - Blue Lagoon & Vintage Sepia
- Paper: Neenah Baronial Ivory, SU! Well Worn DSP, Really Rust, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy
- Copics: E07, E43, E44, ABS
- Other: SU! Button, twine, Perfect Layers, Spellbinders -Petite Ovals & Scalloped Petite Ovals