It's time for another Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge! For this challenge I used the Swinging Penguin stamp to go with my Jillibean Soup paper. After stamping the image with black ink I colored it with Copics. I stamped the penguin again, colored, cut out, and popped him.
I added a tiny white pom-pom and some glossy accents to him for fun. I layered some of the background paper to match the challenge sketch. A little faux stitching with a Multiliner and its done!
Finished size is an A2.
You can find the details on The House that Stamps Built. You can also see the design team's sketch cards there. A $25 gift certificate for Repeat Impressions stamps is up for grabs, so be sure to play along!
- Stamps: Repeat Impressions - Swinging Penguin - 8801-O
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Jillibean Soup - Homemade 6 Bean Soup 6x6, Neenah Natural White & Solar White, SU! Baja Breeze
- Copics: YR12, R29, BG11, BG53, YG03, YG93
- Other: red rhinestones, Ranger Glossy Accents, white pom-pom from Michaels, MultiLiner 0.5, Snowflake embossing folder