It's time for another Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge and this time it was Maki's turn! She challenged the Rock Stars to make a shaped card. My penguins are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on a Labels 4 diecut and colored with Copics. After stamping the sentiment on the ribbon die I airbrushed the inside with BG10.
Head on over to The House that Stamps Built to see what the other Rock Star's created and to check out the details of the challenge. Play along with our challenge and get the chance to win a prize!
- Stamps: Repeat Impressions - 8806-N Penguin Trio, 8805-K Snowflakes, 1141-F Christmas
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black , SU! Baja Breeze Classic Ink
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, SU! Baja Breeze, LilyBEE Designs - Jingle 6x6
- Copics: BG10, BG11, R37, YR12
- Other: ABS, Spellbinders Ribbon Banners, Grand Nesties Labels 4, Labels 4, white pom-poms