It's time for another Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge and this time it was Vicki's turn! She challenged the Rock Stars to make a Bookmark. My cat and flowers are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on a 2 3/8 x 7 5/8 strip and colored with Copics. I airbrushed around the edges with B91. The printed paper is a piece of old wallpaper (thanks Marian!).
Finished size of my bookmark is 8 x 3.
Head on over to The House that Stamps Built to see what the other Rock Star's created and to check out the details of the challenge. Play along with our challenge and get the chance to win a prize!
- Stamps: Repeat Impressions - Home without Cats 8201-P
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, PTI Black, wallpaper sample, SU! Riding Hood Red
- Copics: R22, R27, R20, YG61, YG63, YG67, N1, N3, B91
- Other: PTI Ribbon, ABS, Perfect Layers