I made this square card for Impressive Ideas to display the cute wreath die. I cut the wreath and bow out of Graphic 45 paper and layered it on a white square edged in black. A few red rhinestones for berries add a little bling. The wreath measures 2.25 round.
Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!!
- Stamps: Flourishes sentiment
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Graphic 45 (various lines), white and black cardstock
- Die: Cheery Lynn - Ornamental Wreath & Bow
- Other: Spellbinders die, Martha Tag punch, Perfect Layers, red rhinestones