Sunday, October 30, 2011

Haunted Forest

One last Halloween card for you to see!  I used a few new products by Memory Box that I just love.  I die cut the embossed image with Labels 22 and while still in the die, I ran a Micron pen around the inside of the die.  After taking it out of the die I ran a reddish Copic marker (E08) around the border, a tip I got from my friend Jenny.  


The fun swirl in the corner is a new die by Memory Box called Elegant Scrollwork.  I think I'll be using this one a lot!  Finished size is 5.25 square.

  • Stamps: Haunted Forest - Stampin' UP!
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Memory Box - Nightfall, Neenah Natural White, PTI Black cardstock
  • Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Circles & Labels 22, Memory Box - Elegant Scrollwork
  • Other: Copics, clear embossing powder, Micron pen

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I really love your image and the BG you gave it too! A really fun Halloween card!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great Halloween card - love that scrollwork die!