I took SU!'s Haunted Forest stamp, embossed it, airbrushed it and colored it with Copics. Paired up with Authentiques' Glowing paper made for a great Halloween card.
Here is the inside.
- Stamps: SU! - Haunted Forest, Penny Black - Bats, Northwoods web, Studio G - Hey Pumpkin
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Color Box Chalk Charcoal
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, SU! Naturals Ivory, PTI Black, Authentique - Glowing
- Spellbinders: Labels 16, Iron Works Accent border
- Copics - W2, W4, W5, E08, E09
- Other: clear embossing powder, Perfect Layers, Glitter Glue, ABS