I found two great challenges this week I wanted to do. I incorporated Flourishes Gerbera Daisies into my double challenge card. The image is colored with the following Copics: Y23, E30, E31, YG91, BG11.
My yellow background is stamped with butterflies and words from the same set with Distress Ink - Scattered Straw.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Gerbera Daisies
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Scattered Straw, Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, SU!: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Barely Banana, Creamy Caramel
- Dies: Cheery Lynn - English Tea Party, Spellbinders - Classic Circles
- Other: white taffeta ribbon, buttons, Bow Easy, Fiskers border punch
Here is the sketch design: