Saturday, August 20, 2011

Long Book with Girl

Today I thought I'd show you another one of my long books with copic and long stitching.  It measures 10.5 x 4.5 inches.  I got the pictures from an old children's book.  Each signature is wrapped with a fancy cut decorative paper or a vintage book page.
This book took about 4.5 hours to make.  I felt like it was worth it!

  • Stamps: none
  • Ink: none
  • Paper: Decorative Papers from Binders and from inside a vintage childrens book, 60 lb text cream speckled  paper for inside pages
  • Other: chipboard, waxed blue thread, awl, PVA glue mixted with methyl cellulose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of your books (and cards) are AWESOME, but this is my favorite book, it is just way cool.
qkk

Jenny Gropp said...

Your books are so original and dynamic! Love how you used these papers!