This week's challenge for Serendipity Stamps is "Big and Little". Serendipity makes lots of stamps with a big version and an identical little version. Of course I wanted to use their beautiful hydrangea stamps! Aren't the details of these stamps just fabulous?!
I stamped the blooms and bee in black on River Rock paper and added white pencil to the blooms. The leaves are colored with Copics. For the background I stamped the small bloom in green on text paper. I added a little glitter glue to the bee's wings for sparkle. Finished size is 4.75 x 6.
Check out what the other SS design team members came up with:
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps -Hydrangea lg 717L and small 716D, Everyday Words 471QCL
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Peeled Paint, Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: SU! River Rock, text DSP and Black.
- Other: Spellbinders oval nesties, Gold pearls, glitter glue, Micron Pen, Copics, Prismacolor White pencil
- My Unique Pee Gee hydrangea with a lovely butterfly visitor! The other large blooms are my Limelight Pee Gee hydrangea.