Monday, July 11, 2011

RI SOTW Hammock

It's time for another Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions.  Through next Sunday you can purchase Hammock at 1/2 price!  Doesn't this image just make you want to take a nap under the shade of those great trees?  Head on over to The House the Stamps Built to get the details and see what the other Rock Stars have made.
I love making square cards and this one finished is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.  Once again I used my Derwent Inktensil Pencils for the treen and grass.  I blended them with a bit of Gamsol and a paper stump.  The sky was airbrushed with a Copic. 
  • Stamps: RI Hammock 2913-I , Chill Out 9013-D
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper:  SU! DSP, Old Olive & Black cardstock,  Neenah Solar White
  • Other: Spellbinders nesties and Lacy Oval, black nailheads, Copics, Derwent Inktensils, blending stump, Gamsol

2 comments:

joy said...

Stunning card! You have used the perfect paper and colored your image bautifully. I love the tiny print behind the image and the scallopy/lace framing!

Shirley said...

A really lovely, peaceful scene! I really like what you did with the oval die for it too! Beautiful colors~!